I usually search for new techniques to train my body, and that is how I stumbled upon resistance band ab exercises. This simple fitness equipment can be used in several ways, and we can enhance traditional core exercises such as crunches, sit-ups or others with it.
The best is that this tool helps not only to strengthen ab muscles but also supports the belly fat burning process since we can perform intensive workouts.
There are many benefits of using it for working out.
- It is suitable for different fitness levels.
- Really cheap piece of equipment.
- It can be used with the most popular exercises to work the entire body.
- It can be combined with other fitness devices.
- We can perform efficient workouts since resistance grows progressively.
- It also helps to improve your health, flexibility, speed and we can do a full range of motion.
So, if you have not got one yet, it is worth to buy one, you can get high-quality products here.
Below you can learn the best ab exercises with resistance bands.
Resistance band abs workouts
1. Killer 6 Pack Abs Workout
In this video you can learn a few especially efficient moves to work your entire core, these are crunch, twists and pull-ins. Do 3-5 sets with 8-10 reps depending on your level.
2. Resistance band core exercises
This guy shows some more pretty useful moves. The jackknife is especially powerful.
3. Ab Training with Bands
If you are a gym goer, you may have already used the cable crossover machine for core training. With a band, you can do virtually the same moves, in this video you can learn how.
And finally here is a great routine form pumpsandiron.com
More moves you can do to strengthen and tone all muscle groups.
As you see this tool is great to change your ab training a little bit and it really helps to increase the intensity of your routines. Try the exercises and tell us how they worked for you.
Did you like these resistance band exercises for abs? Share with your friends!
Last update on 2019-04-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API