I have checked many guides about working out and weight loss, but Unlock Your Hip Flexors book is probably one of the unique ones I’ve ever seen.
This guide talks about how to loosen your hip flexors (psoas) to lose belly fat, have more energy, improve sexual performance, and much more besides. Other programs generally teach us how to exercise and train to lose weight or get in shape.
To tell the truth, I did not know many things about hip flexors or psoas, and why tight flexor muscles are so bad. So, I was curious when I purchased the ebook. People interested in physical development will always look for ways to improve.
I was curious since this program is definitely a top seller having hundreds of positive reviews online and not just on the official website. It has already helped many people eliminate back and joint pain, lose belly fat, have more energy, and even enhance sexual health.
Fitness pros Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj, creators of this unique program, claim that with just 15 minutes a day of training, we can enjoy better health and get rid of many medical problems we face today.
where is the hip flexor muscle located?
They are “unforgotten” muscles of the human body that are engaged in almost every movement you make. While you walk, twist, bend, step, to mention some.
The hip flexors are a group of core muscles located around the lower spine and inside the well of the hips. These muscles are also called the psoas major muscle.
In order to successfully unlock the psoas muscle, you must target it from different angles and use a variety of exercise techniques and modalities.
Just watch the video about what are your hip flexors and what their functions are.
Why are tight hip flexors harmful?
Psoas muscle tightness causes postural problems: it pulls the low back vertebrae forward and downward toward the femur when you stand up, leading to lordosis and other symptoms such as low back pain and stiffness, as well as arthritis in the lumbar facet joints and poor posture.
If you have tight hips, every activity you do is more challenging and more exhausting. On top of that, it results in several common health problems that you would not think caused by these muscles. For example:
- Digestive issues.
- Back and joint pains.
- Walking, jogging, and running difficulties.
- Bad human body posture and balance.
- Poor sleep.
- Uncomfortable feeling in the hip muscles.
- Weakened immune system.
- Decreased sexual desire.
- Poor blood flow.
- Cardiovascular issues.
- Hip pain (locked hip).
- Higher possibility of getting an injury during workouts or any other sports.
There are so many people worldwide who suffer from these symptoms. Most would never believe that these problems may come from the tight hip flexors that can be cured quickly with the correct stretches.
The question is how to unlock your hip? What kind of hip flexor exercises should you do?
That is where the Unlock Your Hip Flexors guide comes in. It gives you all the information you need to treat them the right way. You will learn the most efficient mobility exercises and other tips to keep these muscles loose.
Here is an example video on how to unlock your hip flexors and tight hamstring muscles.
What do I think about the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program? What are the pros and cons?
It is good because:
- You do not need much time to exercise, just 10-15 minutes daily. You can efficiently train at home or even if you have a short break at work.
- Cheap, when I bought it was just 10 bucks, but the information is well-written and easy to follow. Plus, it has already given excellent results for a lot of people.
- It is suitable for anyone, for any fitness level. No matter if you are an absolute beginner or a pro athlete. You will learn a proven techniques to be more flexible and to get rid of the stiffness you might have. And your core strength will be much better as well thanks to the core stability exercises.
- Through hip strengthening exercises, your back and abdominal muscles can be balanced, resulting in constant pain relief. You will get rid of health issues and discomfort.
- Stretching the fascia is a unique technique that targets the tissues that surround muscles in order to loosen and lengthen the fascia.
- Through step-by-step walkthrough videos, you’ll learn how to work those hard-to-reach muscles.
- It is especially recommended for those who suffer from lower back or neck pain, bad posture that is mainly caused by tight psoas muscles. If you do these therapeutic exercises daily, those problems will eliminate slowly.
- Written by trusted fitness experts who have excellent credentials in their field. They know what they are talking about.
- The muscle activation movements can help increase your energy levels and fix locked hip flexors, especially for people who have injuries to their backs.
- If you follow the program’s sequence properly, your body starts its natural healing process and you become more vital, stronger, and more flexible. You will feel the difference in your daily activities.
- There is a bonus – Anti-Inflammatory Diet Chart included in the easy-to-follow program.
- You don’t have to worry about the money since this hip flexors program comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
What I don’t like:
- It is a digital product, so you need a computer or another device to download the PDF and follow the instructions. Although, you can print it if you want.
- Also, there are too many add-ons that are promoted after purchasing it, that is pretty annoying. I don’t know why they didn’t put all the information into one book. But it is probably a sale tactic. Anyway, the book without extras is enough to buy since it contains all the info you will need.
Is it for you?
It is not the program for those who do not want to “work” for the results. It takes time to get flexible and to unlock your tight flexors. To reach that you should spend that short period every day exercising. However, after three weeks, you will feel the difference for sure. Determination and consistency are crucial if you want to get results.
Whether you live a sedentary lifestyle or work out hard, this exercise science guide will help you.
People who work out regularly usually forget about the importance of dynamic stretching, although developing flexibility is as essential as the workout itself. Flexible muscles lead to better performance and decreased risk of injuries. So, hip flexor stretches (good hip mobility) are vital for healthy people as well.
It is common for people who sit a lot throughout the day to have back, spine, neck, or even gluteal issues. You will get rid of those issues by doing the stretching exercises in Unlock Your Hip Flexors.
No matter which group of people you are in, with 10-15 minutes of daily flexibility exercises to unlock hip flexors, you can get great health benefits and enjoy better mobility. You have nothing to lose if you buy and try these unique techniques since you can get a refund. I’m glad I have tried it.